We will provide captioning through Chrome’s accessibility feature. Caption users will be required to download the latest version of Chrome and access the event through Chrome’s browser.
We have provided step-by-step instructions on how to enable this feature.
Enabling Closed Captioning on Google Chrome
Step 1: Make sure you have the Latest version of Chrome.
- Open Chrome
- At the top tool bar Click “Chrome”
- Click “About Google Chrome”
- If you need an update it will tell you there. Click update and relaunch Chrome
Step 2: Under Settings Click the “Advanced” tab
- Under Advanced Click “Accessibility”
Step 3: If you have the latest version of Chrome you will see a live caption toggle.
Step 4: Caption Preferences.
- Clicking caption Preferences will bring up your computer’s caption preferences.
- Here you can adjust the font size and style of the background of the text.
For more info you can reference: https://blog.google/products/chrome/live-caption-chrome